PSOH Annual Scientific Meeting
October 4, 2019
Allegheny General Hospital
George J. Magovern, MD Conference Center
320 East North Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Why Should You Attend?
- Full day education program with presentations from experts in the oncology and hematology field
- Chance to network with fellow oncologists, hematologists, nurses, CTRs, PAs from across Pennsylvania
- Opportunity to meet with various exhibitors offering new products and services
- Precision Medicine, Genomics & Digital Health
- State Legislative Update (Rep. Kerry A. Benninghoff, House Cancer Caucus Chair)
- Oncology Service Line Development & Clinical Pathways
- Platforms and Care Model Coordination for Patient Care
- GI Panel Discussion
- Microbiome: An Intersection of Diet, Disease & Immunotherapy
- Value Based Care Models in the Quality Based Era
- CAR-T Cell Hematology and Solid Tumors
Accreditation For Physicians
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Pennsylvania Medical Society and the Pennsylvania Society of Oncology and Hematology. The Pennsylvania Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Pennsylvania Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Optional Educational Opportunity - October 3
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh - North Shore
260 N Shore Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
5:45 - 6:45 p.m.
Advances in Adjuvant Treatment in Non-Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Session provided by Rockpointe. This lecture does not relate to the PSOH educational program. Jointly provided by Potomac Center for Medical Education and Rockpointe Oncology. This activity is supported by educational grant from Pfizer, inc.
If you have any questions about the meeting details, please contact Judy Clapp, Meeting Manager at 717-909-2682 or via email email@example.com.
Register to attend